Gallery 45 - Zuzana Drabinova - SmutModels - Big-Breasted Czech Star Spreading Her Pussy



Has anyone ever seen an old-style chair in real life like the one in this gallery? They seem to always pop up in artsy galleries and shoots, but I have yet to see one! I know…it’s something silly to think about but I just write about the first thing that pops into my head for every gallery or video…it’s sort of a rule for me and then I see where the opening goes…and right now…it wants to go to her goddess-like breasts! I mean, wouldn’t you picture Aphrodite or Calypso having breasts just like these? Miss Drabinova actually looks like she’s summoning someone with the pose below…or casting an enchantment over a helpless mortal flock of ample lovers…maybe she is Aphrodite or Helen of Troy reincarnated? That would be UBER cool!

SHARE if you like looking up!

♥Desire more of Zuzana Drabinova? CLICK HERE!



You have read this article Foreign / Gallery with the title Gallery 45 - Zuzana Drabinova - SmutModels - Big-Breasted Czech Star Spreading Her Pussy. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/01/gallery-45-zuzana-drabinova-smutmodels.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...